(000032) Actal Tabs 12x10s
For the relief of pain and flatulence (wind) associated with gastric hyperacidity, heartburn of pregnancy, peptic ulcer, pyrosis and indigestion.
Direction to Use:
- Adult (tablet must be chewed) Gastric : Chew 1 to 2 tablets : 1/2 to one hour after each meal.
- Heartburn : Chew 1 to 2 tablets, before breakfast and half hour after each meal.
- Indigestion : Chew 1 to 2 tablets.
- Peptic ulcer : Chew 2 to 4 tablets.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the supervision of a physician..
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings