(000872) Vita TRN Mega B+C Tabs x 130s
VitaHealth Mega B+C Complex combines the goodness of B vitamins and vitamin C for general well-being.
- 11 key nutrients
- Time-release formula
- Improves energy levels
- B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism, energy production and healthy functioning of the body.
- B vitamins are water-soluble and delicate; cannot be stored in the body and have to be replenished every day in the diet.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pantothenic acid, is required for maintenance of good health.
- Nicotamide, or vitamin B3, plays a vital role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cell.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy bodily system.
- Folic acid, or vitamin B9, has an important role in formation of red blood cells.
- Biotin helps to metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Choline bitartrate is essential for various metabolic processes in the body.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance which may help maintain good health.
- Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is necessary for converting goods into energy.
- Time-release formula gradually releases nutrients over a sustained period, providing longer-lasting protection throughout the day.
- Recommended for individuals who lead hectic or unhealthy lifestyles, or always feel tired and fatigued.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, every morning and evening, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each tablet contains:
Niacinamide (vitamin B3)