(003356) Minyak Daun Ubat Roll On x 50ml (TYT)
TYT Herbal Medicated Oil is a multi-purpose traditional medicated oil certified by the Malaysian Ministry of Health. You can use this medicated oil for wind, stomach ache, minor sprains, burns, cuts, insect bites or insect stings, numbness, backache, post natal wind, rheumatism and other minor injuries. Safe for the whole family including babies and pregnant mothers.
- Carefully formulated and produced by a licensed GMP standard pharma factory in Malaysia
- Contains lemongrass, a well-known and natural mosquito repellent
- Fresh, natural herbal scent
- Does not leave stains on clothes after washing
- Is not oily when fully absorbed into skin
- No burning or hot sensation, suitable for use as a massage oil
- No burning sensation, gentle enough for baby’s skin
- Internationally accepted HALAL certification
- Safe for use by all in the family
Traditionally used for women after childbirth, to reduce headache, stomah ache, minor injuries, cuts and insect bites.
Direction for Use:
Apply the medicated oil on the affected area. Rub and massage until the affected area is warm. For minor wound: Apply more medicated oil over the minor wounds, ensure the oil is well spread over the affected area. Alternatively soak a piece of cotton in oil and cover it on the minor wound. Change the cotton frequently.