(007320) Hansaplast Universal x 100s
Hansaplast Universal plastic plasters are suitable for covering all types of smaller wounds.
The material is breathable and is water-repellent. The non-stick woundpad protects and cushions the wound. The strong adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place.
The plasters are available:
- as strips in different sizes which seal all around the wound and
- as dressing length which can be cut to the ideal size
19 x 72mm
How to use:
1. Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit.
2. Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully.
3. Apply plaster without stretching and avoiding creases.