(008943) Kordels Protect Probiotic Pow. 2x20s (VPack)
Indication: As a health supplement.
Each sachet (2g) contains:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) 14.1mg (5 Billion CFU)
• Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 4.9mg (5 Billion CFU)
Kordel’s Protect Probiotic Powder is UNIQUE!
Kordel’s Protect Probiotic Powder contains a total of 10 billion CFU of the scientifically proven two HOWARU Protect patented probiotic strains of Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-074 and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM.
Stable in room temperature, no refrigeration required.
The study found that children who received HOWARU Protect probiotic powder had:
A significant reduction in incidences of fever by 72.7%, cough by 62.1% and runny nose by 58.9%, sick days reduced by nearly 50%, antibiotic prescription reduced by more than 80%, as well as a reduction in absent days from school by 27%.
Kordel’s Protect’s probiotic strains are:
• Antibiotics resistant.
• Remarkably high tolerance towards the low pH of the stomach.
• High resistance to bile salts.
• Able to survive the hostile gastro-intestinal environment.
• Can be detected for up to two weeks after consumption.
• Able to colonise the gastro-intestinal tract.
• High adherence to intestinal cells.
Kordel’s Protect Probiotic Powder is recommended to be taken with food. Can be taken directly or dissolve into a small amount of cold or room temperature water or milk. Do not take with hot or warm liquid or food.
• Children 1 year to below 2 years old: 1 sachet once daily with food.
• Children 2 to 12 years old: 1 sachet twice daily with food.
• Adult: 1 sachet twice daily with food.